The objective of this page is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information you may provide via our website www.sophia-antipolis.fr
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED ?
1/ Information you transmit to us directly
When visitingwww.sophia-antipolis.fr, you may be asked to provide information. This is the case in particular when you provide your email address to subscribe to a newsletter or when you contact us via the site’s contact form.
The information is never visible on the site. It is only visible to our teams. Upon your request, this information can be deleted from our servers.
2 / Information we collect automatically
When you visit www.sophia-antipolis.fr,information is collected as you move through the site:
- When you connect, we collect information about the pages you visit on the site, the devices you use to connect and your IP addresses. Your IP addresses are anonymised by removing the last 2 bytes, i.e., your identity is masked (IP address with last 2 bytes removed: 192.168.xxx.xxx).
Why do we collect this personal data?
- E-mail addresses are collected to send out information e-mails and our Newsletter.
How is your personal data protected?
We take all the internal and technological security measures needed to ensure your data is not lost, diverted, consulted or communicated to third parties – except at the request of a legal authority, the police or any other authority empowered by law.
HOW LONG IS YOU RPERSONAL DATA STORED?
Unless you request its deletion, we will keep your navigation data for 6 months.
If you request the deletion of your account, its deletion (as well as that of all your data) will take effect within 72 hours.
IS YOUR DATA SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes for example. Your first and last names, email addresses and contact details are never transferred. By derogation from the above, your email address may be disclosed to some of our partners with the sole purpose of excluding you from our retargeting campaigns.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- To collect information and facilitate browsing on the site (for example, to recall your preferences and to help you save time, etc.).
- To enhance our services (for example, for audience measurement procedures such as number of site visits, number of page views, user activity and return rate.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You can cancel your subscription to our newsletters at any time:
- By clicking the unsubscribe link supplied in each of our Newsletters,
- By contacting us via the contact form on www.sophia-antipolis.fr.
In accordance with existing regulations, users of our platform shall have the following rights:
- Right of access: you may access your data to modify it or to request a copy of your personal information.
- Right of rectification: on the website www.sophia-antipolis.fr you can ask for incorrect information to be corrected in the data base.
- Right to erase data: you can ask for your personal data to be deleted.
- Right of objection: you can object to your personal data being processed at any time
- Right of processing limitation: you can ask for processing concerning you to be suspended while it is checked.
- Right to portability: you have the right to receive personal data you have supplied either transmitted in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to us or to another data controller, where technically possible.
If you should have any questions regarding your personal data, please contact us using the contact form.